My Photo
Name:
Location: Kalamazoo, MI

I fence, knit, and otherwise rawk out.

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

B'sley: Definitely an "oh, SHAFFIT" moment.

I don't know if I've ever mentioned my opinion on that Kate girl to you all. Well, here it is. She is such a SHARDING DESPIE. No, seriously. She spends all her time grooming her "astonishing" hair and talking to her dragon. Oh, and being mean to R'quel. That seems to be a common hobby around here though. But getting back to Kate.

Kate hates everyone. Including and especially me. So, what did Yaku HAVE to do?

You guessed it. Fly Terith.

So, I woke up in the morning, certain I'd been drinking... then I realized I was in someone else's weyr... then I realized I wasn't wearing clothes... then I realised I was next to Kate.

Disgust. Instant disgust. Oh, and an extreme desire to get so drunk I couldn't remember my own name. I'm going to do that as soon as I finish writing this for your twisted enjoyment.

I was hoping to slip out of the weyr before she woke up and get on to the intoxication bit, but she had to wake up. I'm surprised I made it out of that weyr in one piece, knowing her temperment...

I'm going to Lysel's quarters to hide for a while... and get totally plastered. I hate having to deal with my family, but hey, the Harper's here, might as well take advantage of it. I'll talk to you all in a few days... I'll be hung over, just to warn you. And you know sharding well how much it takes for me to get hung over.

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Instead of commiting yourself to such pointless and time wasting things like drinking yourself stupider than you already are, you should instead throw yourself into a good bit of chores! Nothing takes your mind off things like good, old fashion, chores. Cleaning, dusting, cooking, polishing, mopping, preparing! Just think of the fun you'll have too!

2:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am currently resisting the urge to erupt into a Jax-like orgy of violence...

Thank the first Egg Yaku didn't fly Ayullath.

2:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What are you getting at by saying that?! Huh?!

2:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Only that you're driving me insane.

2:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Humph! Some people!

3:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd have to agree with B'sley on that one. Ayullath is...different...

5:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're telling ME this? I'm the one permenantly bonded to it

8:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

At least she doesn't have the oppurtunity of flying ever single female dragon in the entire weyr!

1:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Avvie: *sigh* Xiltene, I think our dragons are almost exactly the same- SERIOUSLY. Both very hyperactive, psycho greens, right?

Rael: *is speechless* .......... *about to say something, then doesn't* .....

T'ris: *stifles a laugh, and is VERY glad Efferieth didn't take part in Terith's flight*

7:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home