Wednesday, April 12, 2006

A Peek Inside Rael's Head...

ARGH!! I really can't STAND B'sley!! I caught him giving T'ris alcohol- again- and we all know how THAT would end up... Yep, T'ris dancing around in his underwear and singing loudly. Great. And who ahd to restrain him? Me and Efferieth, since I didn't want to wake Meholith for this. Ugh...

It was ALL B'sley''s fault! He knows better than to give my brother alcohol. I swear I just want to strangle him till he's unconcious, then send him on a long drop and a short hop between!! Aw... But then I'd be killing Yaku, and he's nice, despite his choice of Rider. I don't want to do that.

But still... Some times I just.... -sigh- I really wish he hadn't Impressed Yaku- then I probably wouldn't feel bad about killing him. I think HE should've Impressed Difranth instead of poor Avvie- they'd get long. I know Avvie couldn't Impress Yaku even if she wanted to, but then she still could've Impressed a nicer dragon.

Well, I'd better go- Meholith's waking up and he's hungry. I do NOT like B'sley!! Not at all.

2 Comments:

Anonymous B'sley said...

Yeah, we all know you want in my pants. Shut up already.

11:58 AM  
Anonymous Rael said...

-_- I do NOT. I specifically said that. Pay attention.

2:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home